The King's Lynn Preservation Trust Limited

A  Brief History


The Earl of Leicester

Founded in 1958 by Lady Joan Evershed.

 Established as an industrial and provident society.

Has completed renovation of over dozen projects.







Home Join Us The Future Forthcoming
Our Role Trust's
Contact us


Restored Buildings

All the properties that have been restored have been returned back to the local community as either offices or homes (rented or purchased)
Click Image to Enlarge


26 St Nicholas Street

Restored 1985-88

23-25 King Street

Restored 1986-89

28-32 King Street

Restored 1975-80

Hampton Court

Restored 1955-60


Clifton House

Restored 2002-03

Clifton House (tower)

Currently being restored

1 All Saints Street

Restored 1979-81

5-6 Church Lane

Restored 1979-81



77 London Road.

 Restored 1970


Print Friendly

Thoresby college.

Restored 1963-68

Pilot Street

Restored 1976-80



copyright nathan©liberman2006