The King's Lynn Preservation Trust Limited
A Brief History
The Earl of Leicester
Founded in 1958 by Lady Joan Evershed.
Established as an industrial and provident society.
Has completed renovation on over dozen projects.
All parts of
Kings Lynn Preservation Trust Limited web site is protected under
All dates, times and given information supplied on this website is supplied correct to the best of the web master knowledge any correction will be supplied as soon as possable.